Monday, September 6, 2010

From The Blogs




Weekly roundup of all the news and views in the British fashion and beauty blogs!!!


Iman to outfit the Mercedes-Benz Star Lounge for New York Fashion Week www.fashionfoiegras.com

For all those lucky enough to hold the golden keys to the Mercedes-Benz Star Lounge during New York Fashion Week, you'll be the first to see the new home line from IMAN Home. What a way to make a debut! The a-list for fashion, music, television and the big screen will all be resting their derrieres on the cozy couches, chairs and daybeds all designed by Iman and a fabulous creative team.


Blake Lively in Chanel www.fashionblog.wordpress.com

The “Gossip Girl” is on a the cover of another issue of Marie Claire !She’s looking super chic in a Chanel jumpsuit,but I’m loving even more the sexy Antonio Berardi lace dress, she’s wearing on the subscribers’ cover.Divine!!!


Alexander Wang Dreams www.theclotheswhisperer.co.uk

For those of you who know me personally, you know that, much like Carrie Bradshaw, I consider my hometown to be much much more than just a city, it's a part of me, my sibling, my best friend--who, thanks to my work, I see when fashion week comes round but twice a year. Hence the gap from a trip home in February to September seems an insurmountable age and I can sincerely say I am aquiver with anticipation: plans to dance around in Times Square and NOT have my personal space violated (boo to you, Oxford Circus), feel the whoosh of the subway as it rushes down the platform EVERY FEW MINUTES (oh the luxury!), the food, the stores...and of course my friends and family


Zara Online Leopard Print Bag www.thebaglady.tv

Our sister site Catwalk Queen discussed the brand new online Zara store yesterday. We've been having a good browse of the bag section (natch) and spotted this seriously cute, very designer-esque animal print handbag. We love the contrast between the crazy print and the smooth, apricot panelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment