Thursday, August 20, 2009

Frocked.co.uk



A striking timeless collection of special occasion dresses with a sexy glamorous cut in flutter fabrics for pure red-carpet dressing, & designer office workwear tailored with a unique twist in pinstripe & red-shimmer, or Prince of Wales & raspberry pink.


Posh Frocks & fashion corset bodices for special occasions or alternative bridal & bridesmaid, & fitted skirts, office dresses, corseted waistcoats & pocketed trousers for boardroom chic to night time glamour.


Testimonials!!"...if I had a pound for everytime somebody said to me my dress was amazing, I would be very rich!! ...it made me feel a million dollars! People were stopping me in bars and saying "where on earth did you get your lovely dress?" I felt like I was famous! ...it's a really truly special dress!" LW. Anglesey, North Wales UK


http://www.frocked.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment